Hiring: Digital Project Coordinator
Community is a full service boutique marketing agency. We are passionate about finding the right combination of innovative initiatives to help our clients build a relationship between consumers and their Brand. We take pride in our work, capitalizing on the strengths of our client’s offerings, thinking strategically, harnessing our creativity, and planning accordingly to bring their grand vision to life.
Role: Digital Project Coordinator
Community is looking for a Digital Project Coordinator. We are seeking an individual that is detail oriented, motivated, and able to work independently, as well as part of a group. He/she must ensure that high quality work is delivered, both on time and on budget, and assist in creating a supportive and efficient production environment. The candidate will be able to communicate with clients and support the account team with Work Back Schedules, Scopes of Work, as well as detailed project plans. Critical milestones that impact deliverables, schedules, and budget, will be maintained by this individual. This position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing on a daily basis and provide detailed reports of project progress and projected completion.
Nice to have:
• Experience managing the redesigning and build of websites, including management of internal and external resources
• Experience managing highly visible digital marketing initiatives
• Able to maintain the focus, momentum and respect of a core team of staff, freelancers and clients over the span of a 4-8 month project
• Dedicated to organization, brilliant and frequent communication to stakeholders, and experience with forecasting implication of near-term decisions on future deliverables
• Understanding and interest in all things interactive. (Social media included)
• Result-focused, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency, with an understanding of time-sensitivity.
• Able to demonstrated problem-solving skills
• 2 years+ experience in a marketing role (Agency Preferred)
• Ability to lead teams in multiple cross departmental functions
• Proficiency with Project Management Software (a plus)
• Working knowledge of developing WBS, Budget tracking documents and statements of work
• Must be legally allowed to work in the Canada
• Experience in a client-service organization with creative and account teams
• University Degree in marketing or related field
· Structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval;
· Partner with Creative, Technology, Analytics and Account Management to ensure successful project hand-off and work is appropriately positioned for long-term success;
· Manage the SDLC (Resource Management)
· Assistance with creation of Estimates and Statements of Work (SOW’s);
· Budget and Schedule tracking;
· Identify, secure and lead multi-stream project teams;
· Establish Project schedules and expectations;
· Responsible for compliance on client deliverables
Interested applicants please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!