Top 10 Free Photo Editing Apps to Amplify your Content Online
Visuals are everything in social media. Whether you are a marketer, brand, agency, or regular old human being, creating or curating content on your social platforms is a mandate. Today’s short attention span audiences demand visual content, a statement supported by the surge in Infographic popularity and the high usage rates of visual social networking sites like Instagram, Vine and Pinterest.
If you aren’t a photography or illustration award winner and want a little assistance to up your visual game, we’ve got a list of smartphone app resources to help you out when crafting up your latest snapshots on the go.
- Pic Lab: Add beautiful typography, masks and more to your photos.
- Stylegram: Edit and add effects to your photo to make it perfect. Resize and position your text. Choose a style to make your photo unique stand out more. After you are done quickly publish your creation to your favorite social network; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or just save it to your camera roll.
- Pic Stitch: Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
- BlurMe: The best image blurring effect app.
- Adobe Photoshop Express: Use easy editing options to fix flaws in a flash. Add some creative juice with eye-catching filters and effects. And share in seconds via email as well as Facebook and other favorite sites.
- VSCO: VSCO Tools allow for fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Rotate, Fade, Vignette and more allow you to define your look.
- Snapseed: Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
- Repix: Remix your photos.
- fotor: Online photo editing & photo creatives made simple and fun.
- Pixeet: 360° Universal Panorama Viewer, Creation and Sharing for Panoramic Photographers.
Engagement is greater with photos that have been edited across verticals as it indicates more investment in the creation and creates a more bespoke and unique feel for the audience.